Monday, February 05, 2007

Disaster hits new Times website

The Times seems to be going through a quite disastrous transition to a new site design and host. They were cutely "at the pub" most of yesterday evening during the switch. Today, after waiting a minute or two, I get a content-free front page or network error most of the time. When I finally managed to read William Rees-Mogg's opinion piece, the highlighted comments seemed to be from readers who would have scorned Adolf Hilter supporters as hippie liberal scum. Which muppet is responsible for wiping millions from the Times brand in this way?

1 comment:

Dave said...

I tried doing the pettition thing, but it does not seem to be working. I get redirected to it OK, but I do not get sent the confirmation email to get my name on the list. I tried it yesterday and today but still no email. Is there something wrong with it?